John 3:16
Advertise here

Author Topic: What's your favorite trail/destination?  (Read 207 times)

Offline Craw

• Administrator
  • Merit: 5
  • 4x4ph.com
    • 4x4 Philippines
What's your favorite trail/destination?
« on: December 13, 2017, 02:54:24 AM »
As the subject line goes: What's your favorite? Let's also share why it's your favorite. I also hope you guys could share some pictures (4x4 action shots preferred! ;D )

I'll start. Since I had my first taste of 4-wheeling in Tanay, Rizal, and with the hospitality of Wolf Den, his parents, Kuya Dennis and the rest of the Javier clan, I consider my "growing up" place to be Jungle Base.

The trails around there have so much to offer: mud, ruts, rocks, sand, river crossings, etc., and the varying degrees of difficulty levels from beginner-friendly trails to extreme adventures for hardcore enthusiasts, it's no wonder numerous 4-wheel-drive clinics have been held there, and the weekends fill the surrounding trails with different 4x4 groups and clubs.

I remember when my family and I moved to Marikina, my wife, Slim, and I were excited by the fact that we're so much closer to Tanay (if I remember correctly we were living in Mandaluyong before then) and we were up in Jungle Base almost every weekend, if only to lounge around the Daraitan River, which my kids enjoyed so much.

How about you guys?

But He (Jesus Christ) said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you,
for my power is made perfect in weakness."
Therefore
I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses,
so that Christ's power may rest on me. -- 2 Corinthians 12:9

Offline scrubnurse

• Merit: 0
  • Newly Registered
Re: What's your favorite trail/destination?
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2017, 11:34:18 PM »
i just love Ras al Khaimah (one of the 7 emirates in th UEA) it has sand dunes, rocky mountains and even mountain bike trails.
https://pinterest.com/pin/667729082224916475/?source_app=android
https://pinterest.com/pin/667729082224916502/?source_app=android

* Edited to remove IMG tags so links will show in post. -Craw
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 05:29:34 AM by Craw »

4x4 Philippines (v.2)

Re: What's your favorite trail/destination?
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2017, 11:34:18 PM »
Help keep 4x4 Philippines alive! Visit our advertisers.

Advertise here

Advertise here