John 3:16
Advertise here

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussions / Re: Idiots Caught by Dashcams
« Last post by SSR-G on December 12, 2017, 04:17:06 PM »
those motorcycle guys have the guts because of the ff:

1.  4-wheel vehicles always try to avoid hitting them as most of those 2-wheel guys cannot afford to pay for the damages
2.  Our stupid law that protects 2-wheel vehicles in all accidents involving 4-wheel vehicles
3.  they don't care because they don't know and they don't care to know
4.  all of the above plus other reasons
General Discussions / Idiots Caught by Dashcams
« Last post by Craw on December 12, 2017, 09:53:38 AM »
I just saw this and I thought maybe some of you guys have some footages you could share.

General Discussions / MMDA sets Dry Run for High Occupancy Vehicle Lane (Let's Discuss)
« Last post by Craw on December 12, 2017, 03:24:17 AM »
What are your thoughts on this?

Here's the original article (link and text) --
http://mmda.gov.ph/44-news/news-2017/2759-mmda-sets-dry-run-for-high-occupancy-vehicle-lane

The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) will conduct a one-week dry run on the implementation of High Occupancy Vehicle (HOV) Lane along Edsa starting on Monday, December 11, 6am.

MMDA Assistant General Manager for Planning Jojo Garcia announced the proposed traffic mitigation measure in a press conference held today at the MMDA main building in Makati City.

According to Garcia, the implementation for dry run of HOV Lane located at the fifth and left most lane along Edsa, was approved by the Metro Manila Council (MMC) during its meeting yesterday, December 5, 2017.

Garcia said only those with two passengers or more would have the privilege to pass through the HOV Lane. Motorcycle riders can also use the said lane aside from the motorcycle lane in the fourth lane. Private car drivers with no companion can still use the motorcycle lane (2nd) and third lane from the MRT.

Violators will be apprehended via no-contact apprehension policy and will be meted P500 fine.

Garcia also hinted of another “incentive” if the proposed HOV lane will be proven effective.

Aside from the HOV lane, the MMC also approved to lower the speed limit from a maximum of 60 kilometer per hour to 50 kph. The said measure was to further minimize vehicular accidents.

Meanwhile, Garcia said the MMC has decided to defer action on the proposed odd-even scheme and the two-day number coding scheme.

The MMC, composed of the seventeen Metro Manila mayors, is the policy-making body of the MMDA.
Tech Advisory / Re: Airless Tires by NASA
« Last post by Craw on December 11, 2017, 03:53:00 PM »
when used here, under our "EDSA" road conditions.

Hahaha, worse than off-road conditions, no?  ;D ;D ;D
« Last post by SSR-G on December 09, 2017, 01:43:49 PM »
it was mentioned that the material used has shape memory. I wonder how long can it retain it's shape, especially when worn out when used here, under our "EDSA" road conditions.
Driving Technique Advisory / Re: Whoops! (Driving Fails)
« Last post by Craw on December 07, 2017, 10:21:52 PM »
Uh oh!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcX2gF8jcEu/

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

RFC Global Series Team Philippines / Break out from the Twilight Zone
« Last post by Craw on December 07, 2017, 06:08:32 AM »
Breakout from the Twilight Zone (TZ), most groups (race teams, media, touring & crew) already out to Selancar by 3 Dec night, for rest, recuperate & regroup. The last group to leave will be Event HQ, Media/Touring group I, sweeper group & scouts. ETA to Selancar will be 4 Dec morning to join the main convoy out to Pekan for the closing. In the TZ of RFC 2017, nothing comes easy even for the media & touring group, they had their thrills & spills struggling out of TZ too. Here are some selected pix of them taken from our media partner Indonesia 4wd TV and Sean Zhang. #PetronTurboDiesel
#AenoMalaysia #RFC2017 #DRS www.rainforest-challenge.com

https://www.facebook.com/4x4ph/posts/10155877545774820

« Last post by Craw on December 06, 2017, 08:16:50 AM »
i wonder how it retains its shape though. perhaps there's some kind of flexible internal reinforcement

I think they mentioned it in the video, how it retains its shape.
« Last post by SSR-G on December 04, 2017, 03:07:48 PM »
no idea on this. but it's cool! it was used before as armor against swords so if designed and built right, then it should be effective against sharp rocks!

i wonder how it retains its shape though. perhaps there's some kind of flexible internal reinforcement
General Discussions / Re: Relatable?
« Last post by Craw on December 02, 2017, 01:05:58 AM »
Lol anyone want a similar decal?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcJrvZRHUJP/

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Advertise here

Advertise here